Self-Cure • Fluoride Releasing • Radiopaque
GlassLine is the ideal radiopaque liner for use under all types of dental restoratives. It bonds to dentin, reduces microleakage and percolation of fluids, and releases favorable fluoride ions. It is also used as a post cement and orthodontic band cement.
- For a thin liner under Class III & V
- For shallow Class I & II composite and amalgam restorations
- For cervical erosion.
- For post cementation
- For a radiopaque crown and bridge cement.
- Compressive strength: 14,500 psi.
All Pulpdent Glass Ionomer Cements Offer These Outstanding Benefits:
- Fluoride ion release
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion: 9 ppm
- Excellent bond strength to dentin and enamel
- Very high compressive and diametric tensile strengths
- Controlled setting to prevent rapid dehydration which has been shown to cause pulpal sensitivity
Code and Description:
ILI – GlassLine Kit: 30g powder, 15mL liquid, mixing pad, scoop